The Rescue Suit™ is a Medical Garment for the Treatment of Eczema
Our Dye FREE, Zinc FREE, Chemical FREE Fabric is Superior For Eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals weaved into their fabric to kill bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema naturally. Tencel® is one of the softest fabrics in the world, has anti-itch properties, stays close to the skin for effective treatment and greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric promoting healthy skin. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc When You Have AD RescueWear™.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema.
Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report an Average Reduction of Eczema Symptoms by 71% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients Such as Vaniply.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Greatly Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on the Fabric Promoting Healthy Skin.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit (Dye FREE) with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
- 94% TENCEL®/Lyocell 6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Fabric Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.