The Rescue Suit is a Specialty Medical Undergarment for the Treatment of Eczema
Our Fabric is Superior For Eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals weaved into their fabric to kill bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema naturally. Tencel® is one of the softest fabrics in the world, has anti-itch properties, stays close to the skin for effective treatment and greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric promoting healthy skin.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema Skin.
Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report an Average Reduction of Eczema Symptoms by 70% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients Such as Vaniply.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Greatly Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on the Fabric Promoting Healthy Skin.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
- 94% TENCEL®/Lyocell 6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Fabric Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.