The Rescue Suit is a Medical Anti-Itch Undergarment for the Treatment of Eczema.
Our Fabric is Superior For Eczema.
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema Skin.
- Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Show an Average Reduction of Symptoms by 75% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema Skin and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow. There are No Additives to Actively Reduce Bacteria Growth.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity.
94% TENCEL®/ Lyocell/ 6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.