Looking For The Best Eczema Treatment?
Check Out Our Wrap-E-Soothe Wet and Dry Wrap Therapy Eczema Clothing.
What is Wet Wrap Therapy for Eczema?
Wet wrap therapy has been advocated by doctors for 20 years as a safe and effective treatment for childhood and adult eczema. Benefits of wet wrap therapy include a decrease in staph bacteria (staphylococcus aureus) found on the skin, reduced redness, and reduced inflammation. Wet-wrapping rehydrates dry skin, lessens itching, and promotes more restful sleep. The traditional process of wet wrap therapy, however, is confusing and cumbersome, requiring the caregiver to wrap a child head-to-toe with wet and dry gauze or use cotton clothing that becomes rough, baggy, cold and uncomfortable when wet.
AD RescueWear products are a breakthrough for individuals who struggle with wet wrapping eczema. Our ready-made garments are one of the best eczema treatments, greatly reducing the application time involved with wet wrap therapy. The traditional process can take up to one hour. Our garments can be applied in under two minutes. Please see our wet wrap therapy demonstration to see how easy it is to get relief with our eczema clothing for babies, children and adults. We will be introducing new products for adults and children in early 2018!
Most Important – Adults and Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric!
The Wrap-E-Soothe Garments are the only eczema clothing in the world made with skin soothing TENCEL® fabric which has many proven benefits for eczema. Our fabric retains 50% more moisture than cotton for extremely effective wet wrap therapy. The perfect amount of spandex is added to allow for a close fit rather than a baggy, loose and uncomfortable one with cotton. This unique moisture wicking property also keeps skin healthy by greatly inhibiting bacteria growth on the fabric.
Wrap-E-Soothe garments are also great worn dry as anti-itch undergarments and as a protection layer to prevent harmful scratching. They also keep messy ointments in place while suppressing the itch.
Not only is our fabric one of the softest in the world and anti-itch but they have flat seams and exterior tags to avoid further irritation caused by traditional garments. Our full body suit and pants have enclosed feet and our top and suit have hand covers to treat little eczema hands and to prevent scratching. Furthermore, our full body suit has no entry points for scratching. The Wrap-E-Soothe Suit is the only one of its kind in the world for baby, toddler and child eczema treatment, and all products have patents pending.
Dry Wrap Therapy for Eczema
Dry wrap therapy for eczema is very effective. It helps to repair the skin barrier through replacing much needed moisture to eczema skin. Dry wrapping works well for mild eczema. Wet Wrap Therapy is helpful if the eczema is stubborn to dry wrapping.
The dry wrap is applied after the “soak and seal” process.
First soak in a lukewarm tub or shower for at least 10 minutes. Note: Never leave your child unattended in a tub of water. After the bath or shower, pat dry with a clean towel that was laundered with a FREE and CLEAR laundry detergent and an extra rinse cycle.
Then immediately apply an eczema emollient to the skin. This locks in the moisture while the skin is still plump from the shower or bath.
Once the emollient is evenly applied, dress in eczema clothing or eczema wraps from AD RescueWear. Our Wrap-E-Soothe products work great as a dry wrap for eczema. There are several reasons why the Wrap-E-Soothe products work great for dry wrapping. The Wrap-E-Soothe garments are the only eczema clothing in the world made with skin soothing TENCEL® fabric which has many proven benefits for eczema.
- Everyone LOVES the Wrap-E-Soothe’s Ultra Soft Fabric. It is one of the softest fabrics in the world, is made from eucalyptus pulp, and is eco-friendly.
- Our garments have flat seams. Regular seams can irritate sensitive eczema skin.
- Our garments also have tags on the outside instead of the inside. Inside tags can aggravate already irritated eczema skin. You can cut the tag off of a garment but unless you actually take out the thread, it will still irritate inflamed skin.
- Our products also have anti-itch features that help soothe the eczema and prevent further irritation. Our suit and top have hand covers to treat hand eczema and prevent scratching. The legs on the Wrap-E-Soothe suit and pants have no entry points for scratching. Most regular pajamas have snaps or zippers. Snaps allow children to get their fingers in and scratch. Our products have no entry points for scratching. Zippers are not a good feature for eczema as the zipper teeth can irritate eczema. The zipper on our Wrap-E-Soothe suit has a zipper cover and is fully enclosed so it never touches the child’s skin.
- Our TENCEL®/lyocell fabric is thermo-regulating and when it wicks excess moisture into the inside of the fabric is has a cooling effect on the eczema that soothes the skin immediately. This can help sleep as studies have found that itching increases at night.
- With our products you can wrap just the affected eczema. If knees or elbows are a problem you can purchase our Wrap-E-Soothe Sleeves to effectively treat the small area. If the trunk has eczema you can purchase just the Wrap-E-Soothe top. For leg eczema you can purchase the Wrap-E-Soothe bottoms. For full body eczema the Wrap-E-Soothe suit is amazing.
With AD RescueWear it’s a Snap to Wrap!
For the best anti-itch eczema clothing for your child visit our shop today!