The #1 Brand in the U.S. for Eczema Treatment Clothing and Eczema Relief Products.
AD RescueWear Products Can Be Used for Eczema Clothing, Eczema Treatment Clothes and Itch Suppressing Garments for a Better Night's Rest.
Our garments are Zinc, Dye and Chemical FREE. Our fabric and garments are made in the U.S.A. so rest assured they are safe for your skin.
Wrapping eczema is the best form of treatment and can decrease the need for topical steroids and other drugs. See below information on wet and dry wrapping eczema.
Wet wrap therapy has been advocated by doctors for 20 years as a safe and effective treatment for childhood eczema. Benefits of wet wrap therapy include a decrease in staph bacteria (staphylococcus aureus) found on the skin, reduced redness, and reduced inflammation. Wet-wrapping rehydrates dry skin, lessens itching, and promotes more restful sleep. The traditional process of wet wrap therapy, however, is confusing and cumbersome, requiring the caregiver to wrap a child head-to-toe with wet and dry gauze or use cotton clothing that becomes rough, baggy, cold and uncomfortable when wet.
AD RescueWear products are a breakthrough for parents, doctors and nurses who struggle with wet wrapping children with eczema. Our ready-made garments greatly reduce the application time involved with wet wrap therapy. The traditional process can take up to one hour with a wiggly child. Our garments can be applied in under two minutes. Please see our wet wrap therapy demonstration to see how easy it is to get relief for your child’s eczema.
Most Important – Children an Adults LOVE our Ultra Soft Eczema Fabric!
The Wrap-E-Soothe™ garments are the only eczema clothing in the world made with skin soothing TENCEL® fabric that is dye, zinc and chemical free. Our fabric retains 50% more moisture than cotton for extremely effective wet and dry wrapping eczema. The perfect amount of spandex (6%) is added to allow for a close fit rather than a baggy, loose and uncomfortable one with cotton or synthetics.
Wrap-E-Soothe™ garments are great worn dry as anti-itch garments and as a protection layer to prevent harmful scratching.
Not only is our fabric one of the softest in the world, our garments have other anti-itch features such as flat seams and exterior tags that avoid further irritation that are caused by traditional garments. Our Rescue Suit™ for Eczema and Wrap-E-Soothe™ pants have enclosed feet and our top and suit have hand covers to treat little eczema hands and prevent scratching. Further, our full body suit has no entry points for scratching. The Rescue Suit™ is the only one of its kind in the world and all products have patents pending.
Dry Wrap Therapy for Eczema
Dry wrap therapy for eczema is very effective. It helps to repair the skin barrier through replacing much needed moisture to eczema skin. Dry wrapping works well for mild eczema. Wet wrapping is helpful if the eczema is stubborn to dry wrapping.
The dry wrap is applied after a warm bath over an eczema lotion that is applied liberally.
First soak in a lukewarm tub or shower for at least 10 minutes. Note: Never leave your child unattended in a tub of water. After the soaking bath, gently pat dry with a clean towel.
Then apply an eczema emollient to the skin such as Vaniply. This locks in the moisture while the skin is still plump from the tub. There are many emollients and creams that work well. AD RescueWear recommends Vaniply or Ora's Herbal Eczema Cream. We have chosen Vaniply and Ora's because of the feedback we have received from our customers and testers. Vaniply is also recommended by many allergists and has the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance.
Once the eczema emollient is evenly applied, dress in comfortable, soft, breathable eczema clothes from AD RescueWear. We have a full line of baby, child and adult eczema clothing and wraps that are dye, zinc and chemical FREE. Rest assured, our garments are made in the U.S.A. in a clean designated area only for AD RescueWear.
There are several reasons why the Wrap-E-Soothe™ products work great for dry wrapping.
The Wrap-E-Soothe™ garments are the only eczema clothing in the world made with dye free, zinc free and chemical free skin soothing TENCEL® fabric which has many proven benefits for eczema.
- Children and adults LOVE the Wrap-E-Soothe’s™ Ultra Soft Fabric. It is one of the softest fabrics in the world and is made from eucalyptus pulp and is eco-friendly.
- Our garments have flat seams. Regular seams can irritate sensitive eczema skin.
- Our garments also have tags on the outside instead of the inside. Inside tags can aggravate already irritated eczema skin. You can cut the tag off of a garment but unless you actually take it out with the thread it will still irritate the child’s inflamed skin.
- Our products also have anti-itch features that help soothe the eczema and prevent further irritation. Our suit and top have hand covers to treat little eczema hands and prevent scratching. The legs on the Wrap-E-Soothe™ suit and pants have no entry points for scratching. Most regular pajamas have snaps or zippers. Snaps allow children to get their fingers in and scratch. Our products have no entry points for scratching. Zippers are not a good feature for eczema as the zipper teeth can irritate eczema. The zipper on our Wrap-E-Soothe™ suit has a zipper cover and is fully enclosed so it never touches the child’s skin.
- Our TENCEL®/lyocell fabric is thermo-regulating and when it wicks excess moisture into the inside of the fabric is has a cooling effect on the eczema that soothes the skin. This can help eczema sufferers sleep as studies have found that itching increases at night.
- With our products you can wrap just the affected eczema. If knees or elbows are a problem, you can purchase our Wrap-E-Soothe™ Sleeves for kids or our Eczema Treatment Sleeves Long for full coverage on arms and legs. For trunk eczema, you can purchase just the Wrap-E-Soothe top. For leg eczema you can purchase the Wrap-E-Soothe™ bottoms or eczema sleeves. For full body eczema the Wrap-E-Soothe™ suit is amazing. We also have eczema socks, gloves, sheets, and a full line of eczema skin care.
With AD RescueWear it’s a Snap to Wrap!
For anti-itch eczema clothing and eczema relief products visit https://www.adrescuewear.com/shop/