The Wrap-E-Soothe Sleeves are Medical Garments for the Treatment of Eczema
Our Fabric is Superior For Eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and support the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Treat Itchy Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Use Over Vaniply Eczema Ointment for Soothing Relief.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Research Reports a 70% Reduction in Eczema Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching. Wonderful Over Emollients.
- TENCEL® Fabric is Anti-itch and has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria Growth.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Flat Seams and Stretchy Hems for Easy Application.
- Economical Wet Wrapping – Wash and Reuse!
- White and Dye FREE.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber
SMALL = 5”– 7” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s bicep or forearm)
MEDIUM = 7″– 9” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s calves or 7-year-old’s bicep or forearm)
LARGE = 8″– 10” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s knees or 7-year-old’s calves)
X-LARGE = 9.5″–12 ” (Typically fits a 3 to 7-year-old’s knees)