Eczema Sleeves Used to Treat Arm and Leg Eczema
Wear over an eczema emollient such as Vaniply after a warm bath or shower. Stops the itch and decreases symptoms.
Our Fabric is Superior For Eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals weaved into their fabric to kill bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema naturally. Tencel® is one of the softest fabrics in the world, has anti-itch properties, stays close to the skin for effective treatment and greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric promoting healthy skin.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Sold as a Pair.
Treat Itchy Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Use Over Vaniply Eczema Ointment for Soothing Relief.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Research Reports a 70% Reduction in Eczema Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching. Wonderful Over Emollients.
- TENCEL® Fabric is Anti-itch and has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Greatly Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on the Fabric Keeping Skin Healthy.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Flat Seams and Stretchy Hems for Easy Application.
- Economical Wet Wrapping – Wash and Reuse!
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber
Available in White Only. Dyes in Fabrics Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema and Sensivite Skin.