Vaniply is a Wonderful Ointment for Eczema.
"I love, love, your Vaniply Ointment. The ointment saved my dry and dehydrated skin. I recently had a small patch of eczema above my eye and this truly helped my recovery. Thank you! It worked so well there I also tried it on my face. Totally sold. I gave up my $50 face cream and this out performs in every category. I have super sensitive intolerant skin and this has been everything I've been looking for to help my skin. It just melts perfectly into skin without the heavy, greasy, feel most ointments deliver."
Vaniply has the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance.
Products eligible for the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance™ are those that have been created or intended for use by persons with eczema or severe sensitive skin conditions and that have satisfied the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance™ criteria.
NEA Seal of Acceptance™ criteria includes a list of ingredients and contents that should be avoided because they contain known irritants. Depending on the product, the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance™Review Panel considers testing data on sensitivity, safety, and toxicity, as well as the ingredients, content, and formulation data.
Vaniply is extremely effective with eczema when used in the Soak and Seal process. Below is a diagram of the Soak and Seal process for eczema. The Soak and Seal process is very important for eczema sufferers and should be done daily as daily skin maintenance. This diagram shows children but adults with eczema can greatly benefit from Soaking and Sealing. A dry wrap over the emollient should be used for mild to moderate eczema. A damp wrap should be used for moderate to severe eczema with a dry wrap being applied over the damp wrap. The damp wrap infuses moisture along with the emollient into the skin barrier and studies have found it not only calms the itch but helps repair the skin barrier. Damp wraps also provide more restful sleep and cuts the need for topical steroids especially in children. Make sure your Dry or Damp wrap is from a natural fiber that is breathable. You can purchase specialty medical dry and damp eczema wraps from AD RescueWear. AD RescueWear has anti-itch fabric proven through verifiable testing to be superior for eczema and sensitive skin. Visit www.ADRescueWear.com
Below are the Reasons Why Vaniply is Wonderful for Eczema.
A gentle and effective ointment that forms a protective film on the skin which helps to retain the skin's natural moisture.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Free of common chemical irritants
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free
- No formaldehyde releasers
- A skin lubricant/protectant/moisturizer that helps prevent water loss
- Non-irritating, non-greasy, long-lasting
- Spreads easily and smoothly
- Soothes dry, irritated, itchy skin
- Non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads)
- Helps moisturize dry, cracked hands and feet
- Helps relieve dry, chapped, cracked lips
- Helps prevent chafed skin associated with sports activities such as bicycling or running
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis, which are aggravated by loss of moisture
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Helps protect from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association,
Rated 5 out of 5 *****
- To purchase Vaniply for eczema visit www.ADRescuewear.com