Most Important – Children LOVE the Ultra Soft Fabric of the Wrap-E-Soothe Products on their Eczema.
The Wrap-E-Soothe products effectively treat eczema through wet wrap therapy, dry wrap therapy and as anti-itch undergarments. Skin soothing Tencel® fabric has been proven superior for eczema through verifiable testing.
The Wrap-E-Soothe products are doctor recommended, mother approved and have the National Eczema Association's Seal of Acceptance.
Please Watch this Video on Why TENCEL® Fabric is Superior for Eczema.
The Wrap-E-Soothe eczema garments are the only eczema clothing in the world made with eczema soothing TENCEL® fabric.
Wet Wrap Therapy is a very effective treatment for eczema. Wet Wrap Therapy has been recommended by doctors for 20 years. The Wrap-E-Soothe products were designed for Wet Wrap Therapy and provide extremely effective treatment and a comfortable, soothing experience for the eczema sufferer. TENCEL® retains 50% more moisture than cotton for extremely effective wet wrap therapy. The perfect amount of spandex is added to the Wrap-E-Soothe garments to allow for a close fit rather than a baggy, loose and uncomfortable one with cotton. Most eczema wet wrap therapy clothing is made with cotton, viscose and elastane which eczema children find scratchy and uncomfortable when wet. TENCEL® is one of the softest fabrics in the world and stays soft even when wet.
Wrap-E-Soothe garments are also great worn dry over emollients and as ultra soft, anti-itch undergarments that protect eczema and prevent harmful scratching.
Not only is our fabric one of the softest in the world, our garments have other anti-itch features such as flat seams and exterior tags to avoid further irritation caused by traditional garments. Inside tags can aggravate already irritated eczema skin. You can cut the tag off a garment but unless you actually take it out with the threads, it will continue to irritate the child’s inflamed eczema. The Wrap-E-Soothe full body eczema suit and pants have enclosed feet and the Wrap-E-Soothe eczema top and eczema suit have hand covers to treat little eczema hands and prevent scratching. Further, the full body eczema suit has no entry points for scratching. The Wrap-E-Soothe Suit is the only one of its kind in the world and all products have patents pending and are registered with the FDA.
Here are important features of our TENCEL® fabric:
- Tests have shown that the growth of bacteria on TENCEL® is greatly reduced on the fabric compared to cotton or other synthetic fabrics which promotes heathy skin.
- TENCEL® fibers are strong in both dry and wet conditions which makes them ideal for use in wet wrap therapy. Other eczema clothing companies manufacture using cotton, viscose and elastane. These fabrics can feel rough to an eczema sufferer’s skin. Under a microscope the TENCEL® fiber is much smoother than a cotton fiber.
- Regular cotton clothing or pajamas get heavy, baggy, cold and uncomfortable when wet. Unlike regular cotton clothing, our TENCEL® garments are intentionally thin and lightweight for comfortable wet wrap therapy. In addition, we blend a small amount of spandex into the fabric for a close fit for extremely effective eczema treatment.
- TENCEL® has a moisture wicking effect that stops the itch and soothes eczema during treatment.
- TENCEL® has thermo-regulating properties and is breathable, making it the best fabric for children with eczema/atopic dermatitis. Heat can aggravate eczema, so the breathable wicking feature of TENCEL® provides comfort to heat aggravated eczema and instantly soothes eczema.
- TENCEL® is eco-friendly and one of the most sustainable fibers. TENCEL® is Oeko-Tex Standard100 certified (tested for harmful substances and free of hazardous chemicals). Other eczema clothing has chemicals weaved into the fabric to kill bacteria. TENCEL® promotes healthy skin naturally without chemicals.
- TENCEL® fabric has excellent water retention qualities making the wet wrap therapy process in AD RescueWear products extremely effective. Many parents report a change in their child's eczema after just one treatment. TENCEL® fabric is lighter and much softer than cotton and holds more water than cotton. TENCEL® can hold 50% more moisture than cotton.
- TENCEL® fabric has many qualities beneficial for wet wrap therapy, dry wrap therapy and as anti-itch undergarments for eczema skin. The soft and smooth feel of the fabric can make the wet wrap therapy and dry wrap therapy experience comfortable and enjoyable for the child which has not been the case with the traditional process of using cotton clothing or traditional gauze. The child must feel comfortable and soothed for the parent to be consistent with treatment. If the child is not comfortable during treatment it will be impossible to effectively treat eczema and find the relief. AD RescueWear has the relief you've been searching for.
- To order our products visit www.ADRescueWear.com
- Below please see an easy and effective Wet Wrap Therapy Diagram.